LIST OF CONTENTS
INTRODUCTION – a brief professional history with a teaching philosophy and notable interests.
THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY SCHOOL OF ABIDJAN – Highlights from the exciting life of a 3rd grade teacher.
- English Language Specialist – South Africa
- READ-IC: Reading Empowers and Develops Ivory Coast
- 2013 to 2014 projects and photos.
- English Language Specialist – Pakistan
- Large class management strategy.
- 2012 to 2013 projects and photos.
- 2011 to 2012 projects and photos.
VIDEOS – TESOL training and elementary school teaching samples.
LESSONS – TESOL training and activity samples.
- Lesson Sample 1: Contrasting deductive and inductive grammar [VIDEO]
- Lesson Sample 2: Phonological awareness with geography
- Lesson Sample 3: Webquest
- Lesson Sample 4: Teacher Training – Listening
- Lesson Sample 5: Teacher Training – Grammar
- Lesson Sample 6: Teacher Training – ‘Starting Out’
WRITINGS – a selection of papers assessed at USQ.
- Paper 1: Jazz CALL: Using Jazz history for IBLI.
- Paper 2: Language, Culture and Idiocracy
- Paper 3: [VIDEO] No contest!: Challenging an old EFL approach
- Paper 4: Using video cartoons to encourage EFL practice
- Paper 5: Collaborative Internet-Based Language Learning
- Paper 6: Wanting the Same Things: Black English then and now
- Paper 7: We are language
PHOTOS – travel and teaching.